Daybreak Game Company has sent word that the PlayStation 4 launch of H1Z1 will be happening on August 7th. The launch will come complete with new features and in-game content including a pair of new weapons, a new vehicle, Battle Pass Season 1, a pair of launch bundles, optimization and performance improvements and more.
- Two New Weapons: The explosive RPG and deadly SOCOM Sniper Rifle add new tactical layers to H1Z1’s fast-paced gameplay
- New Vehicle: The ARV fits an entire fives squad, with a pop-out hatch for your team’s best marksman
- Battle Pass Season 1: Players can now unlock new additional content across 3 distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS Plus)
- Two New Launch Bundles: Gear up with the Hardline Deluxe Bundle or kung-fu inspired Viper Starter Bundle for max character customization
- Additional Performance Optimizations and more: Weapons, movement, airdrops, and loot distribution have all been tuned and improved
Learn more by checking out the handy FAQ on the H1Z1 site.