Architecture Update Launched
The Xsyon team has announced that it has launched a big new update that is focused squarely on architecture and facilitating its ease of use. In particular, builders will find construction of multi-level structures much easier with the newly overhauled tools.
The patch features:
- Manipulation of architectural parts in air and from a distance.
- Added commands to move parts vertically and flip them in place.
- Adjustable placement distance and movement increments.
- Increased flexibility allowing components to sink into the ground and stack with ease.
- Initial placement and slope constraints removed.
- Improved terraforming allowing players to manipulate the terrain touching in place buildings.
- Visual improvements including scaffolds and position displays.
- The ability to bridge water and granite surfaces without terraforming.
- Many new structural components including trusses and cantilevered frames for building bridges, tree houses, porches and overhangs.
Find out more on the Xsyon site.