10-Days Free Game Time Coming
The Xsyon team has announced that former players will be invited back into the game to check out all of the changes the team has implemented. The 10-day free time trial will kick off on May 18th.
Here are some of the improvements to Xsyon since the official launch:
- Expanded, flexible, part based construction system allowing players to build expansive buildings and towns.
- Completely new twitch based manual combat system with held directional swings and parries.
- Enhanced creature system. Many new and stronger creatures now inhabit Xsyon, breeding, ageing, growing in power and becoming mutants.
- Improved crafting system providing crafting tool and material bonuses.
- Redistributed rare and valuable resources.
- Forestry system with trees that grow spread and can be planted by player characters.
- Revised User Interface based on player input, including tabbed chat, a map panel, weather gauges and improved customization.
- Improved rendering with HDR lighting, detailed soft shadows and enhanced visual effects.
- Player made carts for transporting large amounts of goods and buildings as storage.
- Revised lock and permission system to control shared access of private and tribal goods.
- Vastly improved client and server stability.
Find out more on the Xsyon site.