World of Warcraft Q&A - Soon Azerite Armor Will Drop with All Traits Unlocked
Last week, World of Warcraft Game Director Ion Hazzikostas took part in a live Q&A where he answered a number of questions across a wide array of topics including the much-discussed Azerite armor system. In one of the more positive takeaways from the Q&A, Hazzikostas said that items that drop after the Battle of Dazar'alor raid will come with all traits unlocked automatically -- no more getting a piece of armor with traits that are unavailable until the Heart of Azeroth levels up enough.
- Mythic+ hotfixes arriving later this week
- Elixir of Tongues will allow players on RP servers to communicate cross-faction
- Hazzikostas admitted that there are too many undocumented changes in patches and that they will be working harder for more comprehensive patch notes going forward
- there will never be an infinite source of Titan Residuum, the currency that players can use to purchase gear, but it won't be rare
- there are plans to make the Heart of Azeroth "more relevant / engaging" with more story
- class design is always a work in progress