Blizzard is Apparently Surveying Former Subscribers About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
It appears that Blizzard Entertainment is making "good" on its recent commitment to better player communication. A round of surveys have been sent out to recent World of Warcraft subscribers who have since left the game after having played the Battle for Azeroth expansion. Questions run across a broad spectrum of topics including how likely a player might be to return to WoW if concerns were addressed and many others.
- How likely would you be to play World of Warcraft again if your concerns were addressed?
- Which of the following best describes why you're not playing or not wanting to play WoW?
Would you say BfA expansion made WoW better or worse?
- Why do you say it made WoW worse?
- How likely or unlikely are you to play WoW in the next 30 days?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the BfA expansion?
Each question comes with a list of possible "answers" from which players can select.
Blizzard is even asking recipients if they are interested in participating in a 30-minute Skype call with representatives to provide even more detailed feedback to the development team.
A World of Warcraft Reddit thread has been set up for players to discuss the topic. You can read it here and see all of the survey screenshots here on Imgur. You can also check this MMO-Champion thread.
Have you received a survey? If not, and if you were answering these questions, what would your responses be?
Thanks to CoolIt for the tip!