World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Overview
Mists of Pandaria is the upcoming fourth major expansion pack for World of Warcraft. Players will be introduced to Pandaria, a new land south of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms that’s been magically hidden since the time of The Sundering. Its playable inhabitants are called Pandaren, a race of humanoid pandas heavily influenced by ancient Chinese myth, legends, and wuxia. The expansion will also add more content and improvements to the game, such as raising the level cap, introducing a new class, a reworked vanity pet system, introducing a new pet battle system, new dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, and more.
- Pandaren | The new race will have the following classes available: Hunters, Monks, Mages, Priests, Rogues, Shamans, and Warriors.
- Pandaria | The new continent will include five new zones, and The Wandering Isle, a roaming giant turtle where Pandarens start their story.
- Monk | The new class will use Chi for its power base, and will be available to every race except Goblin and Worgen.
- New Instances | Three new ones have so far been revealed for Pandaria: Temple of the Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery, and Shando-Pan Monastery.
- Level Cap | Will be raised from 85 to 90.