World of Tanks: Mercenaries Now Features an RTS Mode, New Features & More
World of Tanks: Mercenaries for both XBox One and PlayStation 4 has received a beefy new update that includes a new RTS mode, new game features and much more. The additions to content were made in response to player feedback on the UI and tank customization. Players also requested the return of Commander Mode, the RTS-style event.
Some of the new features and content:
- Exact Armor Value Indicator - provides feedback on the health of their vehicles
- Camouflage options have been added for several nations
- Map Rotation has been adjusted
- tanks have been rebalanced
- new armor options have been added
- Commander Mode is available from May 21st to May 27th
This limited time mode provides an action-packed Real-Time-Strategy playstyle for fans who love on-the-battlefield strategy and tactics. Players will take control of multiple tanks, in an overhead isometric gameplay format, versus World of Tanks: Mercenaries’ traditional FPS-styled combat. Enhancements to Commander Mode consist of improved controls, including revamped mouse and keyboard controls, more tanks, the introduction of a new map (Berlin), and more.
Check out the World of Tanks: Mercenaries site to learn more.