Wild West Online Overview
Wild West Online is an open-world online multiplayer game where players are free to do as they wish in a thrilling Wild West setting. Based on their actions, players will become a hero, an outlaw or opt for an entirely different path. The game features a bevy of content, including world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE game missions, treasure hunts and much more.
- Become an Outlaw, Deputy or Anyone You Want – In Wild West Online players are free to choose their own path. How they play the game and how they interact with other players is up to them. Based on their actions they will either become a lawman or an outlaw. If a player becomes too “lawless” a bounty will be placed on their head and it will be open season. Don’t want to be either? Players can pick a different path such as farming the land, becoming a miner or exploring the world.
- An Expansive Western World – Wild West Online will launch with a large map featuring wilderness, settler encampments, lone farms, small settlements, large towns, train stations, gang hideouts, landmarks – and bizarre uncharted places of an "unknown nature" that curious explorers will be drawn to seek out.
- Intense PvP Combat – Experience the dangers of the West with intense PvP combat that will make Tombstone look tame. Players are much safer in towns since attacking other players is punishable there, but in a wild there are no laws. When a player dies, they only lose “quest items” - mined gold, recovered artifacts and other items required for some quests. All other items remain with the player.
- PvE Missions and Activities – Take on bounties, farm, mine, sell goods, gather resources and more, in Wild West Online there is no shortage of activities to do.
- Form a Posse – Players can group with up-to eight friends to form a posse. It’s then up to them if they want to gain a reputation as bandits or tame the West as deputies.
- Light Crafting – Wild West Online features some light crafting where players will need to learn recipes and forage for supplies or convert looted items into materials to craft necessities.