Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Martyr Overview
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is an Action-RPG set in the dystopian world of the dark and violent 41st millennium, created by Games Workshop, and it aims to expand the boundaries of the genre by taking the in-game mechanics to a new level and also by creating a persistent sandboxed Action-RPG.
The single player Story Mode pitches players into a grim and secret war among the stars as the agents of the ever-vigilant Inquisition, while the Inquisitorial Campaign is an open world game mode set in the same secluded sector of this vast universe. This persistent setting grants years of constant entertainment, gradual development and a continuous flow of content that enriches the Action-RPG gameplay.
- Carry the Emperor's will as your torch | Wander the vast Caligari Sector in the Inquisitorial Campaign as an Inquisitor with your own ship and your followers. The open world game mode offers countless open missions, a persistent universe with sandbox elements and a storyline influenced by the choices of the community as a whole.
- Purge the Unclean! |Enter the single-player Story Mode and explore an abandoned spaceship-monastery where all types of horrors are hiding. You are an Inquisitor and you are just as fearsome as the monsters that inhabit the empty halls. You will show them fear, and the claustrophobic horror story turns into an action-packed Action-Rpg.
- A New Look at Action-RPGs> | While retaining all the classic elements of the ARPGs, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr adds extra flavor with the tactical approach, introducing the cover-based combat, a brand new AI and giant enemies with attackable body parts, where destroying a body zone demolishes special abilities.
- There is Only War | The game faithfully evokes the feel of the dark and violent 41st millennium: it is an intense, action-packed, visceral experience, where the spectacular display of destruction inthe base gameplay is occasionally complemented by the use of gun platforms and vehicles, capable of unleashing even more massive violence.
- Inquisitorial Fortresses! | The Inquisition has many factions fighting over their differences in the shadows. The Inquisitorial Campaign gives you the opportunity to build your own Inquisitorial Fortress, which also introduces the indirect PvP system, where other players can attack your Fortress and you can do the same, fighting defense systems instead of other players..