Warframe's Fortuna Expansion to Launch for PC Via Steam This Week
Warframe fans will be happy to hear that the game's next big content expansion, Fortuna, will be launching on Steam for PC later this week. Fortuna will see players take off for Venus to explore "the huge new terrain on foot, hop on the radical Bondi K-Drive Hoverboard, or soar through the air via Archwing". Players can take part in a number of activities including "exploring, hunting, mining, fishing and facing off against the Nef Anyo and the money-driven Corpus".
Some of the big features in Fortuna include:
- the K-Drive that provides a new "means of locomotion" that can quickly be access for fun and "extreme recreation"
- Solaris United faction
- underground and above-ground locations
- new weapons, technology, systems and combat options
- Enemy Alert System
- new bounties & Danger Rating System
- hunt down endangered animals to relocate them to avoid extinction
- Garuda Warframe added
- Mining, fishing and exploration
The console version of Fortuna will "launch soon".
Learn more on the Warframe site.