Warframe Fortuna: The Profit-Taker to Launch for Consoles Today
Digital Extremes continues to show its commitment to continuing development of Warframe with today's launch of the Fortuna expansion update "The Profit-Taker". Console players will be able to "return to Vallis" in order to take down the first Orb Mother on their way to Profit-Taker. Arachnophobes may want to take note that the Orb Mother is described as a "massivem, mechanical spider" that will take serious firepower to bring down.
Other components of The Profit-Taker include:
- Archweapon upgrades with the Gravimag in order to be usable on any mission
- use Echo-Lures to capture three new species that yield "new Floofs and a Conservation Emblem"
- Baruuk, the Reluctant Warrior Warframe
- new Operator Weapons and Customizations
- new mods including K-Drive Stat Mods, K-Drive Style Mods, the Strain Mod Set
- new weapons and customizations
Check out the full update notes on the Warframe site.