Operation: Buried Depths Headed to Warframe Console Versions Today
Warframe's console players will be able to check out a bunch of new content when Operation: Buried Depths comes to PlayStation 4, XBox One and Switch later today. New content sends players into a new story that "redefines the cynical deal Nef Anyo holds over the Solaris United Faction". Players will also find a new Warframe called Hildryn with a unique playstyle and "dynamic new visual aesthetic".
- Unlock Rewards: Earn unique items throughout the Operation such as an Emblem, Sigil, Amalgam Mods, and the Opticor Vandal
- Enhance Yourself: Earn Hildryn's specialized new Surator Syandana and Asuron alt helmet, the Corpus Quaro Syandana, and wield her signature heavy weapon, the Larkspur
- Mod Your K-Drive: Earn increased Standing faster by competing in K-Drive races around the Orb Vallis and unlock new parts to customize the K-Drive
- Ephemera!: Earn new Ephemera effects in a variety of ways: Arbitrations, the Stalker, and Elite Sanctuary Onslaughts
- Limbo Deluxe Has Arrived: Become one with the Sentients as the illusive, deceptive Limbo! Available now in the Marketplace, the Limina Limbo Deluxe Skin, Tarock Thrown Blade Skin, Interga Sugatra, and the Sidereal Syandana are purchasable as individual items or as part of the Limbo Deluxe Bundle
- Tatsu Sword: Fearsome and noble, the elegant two-handed Nikana is the pride of any arsenal
- Curly Hairstyles: Give Operators a fresh look with one of three new curly hairstyles
Learn more on the Warframe site.