World War Z is a forthcoming XBox One, PlayStation 4 and PC game that pits cooperative teams of four against zombies. However, players will also be able to stretch their PvP muscles with the multiplayer "PvPvZ" mode that sends two teams of four out hunting each other while also being hunted by zombies. This new trailer from Saber Interactive gives a taste of what players can expect.
What separates PvP in World War Z from other multiplayer games is the zombie swarm, which storms the arena throughout the match, forcing players to battle both each other and the undead, allowing the tide of the fight to turn in an instant. World War Z will launch with the following multiplayer modes:
- Scavenge Raid: Players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: Players must pick up and hold an objective to earn points for the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
Check out the World War Z site to learn more.