Starpoint Gemini 3 Official Gameplay Trailer
Starpoint Gemini 3 isn't scheduled to launch until later this year, but the developers want to show off a bit of gameplay to prime player's excitement. Set 30 years after the events of Starpoint Gemini 2, the game shows players that, while the universe has changed, nothing stays the same forever. Players take on the role of Jonathan Bold, an adventurer who "doesn't give a damn about the universe or its problems".
STARPOINT GEMINI’S MAIN FEATURES:
- A huge, immersive space spanning three different planetary systems of former imperial colonies;
- A large variety of characters with unique personalities, different questlines, and factions;
- A unique adrenaline-packed combat system that enables mid-combat mounted weapon switching, allowing you to change weapon and damage types during combat without the need to dock for refitting;
- New out-of-ship drone control and exploration of space structures;
- A modular ship upgrading system;
- A complete set of RPG skills to boost the player’s capabilities over the course of the game;
- Detailed visitable interiors on different planets;
- A universe populated with unique areas, objects, and characters that allow players to engage in many different activities while free-roaming between missions;
- The storyline is written by Darko Macan, an official writer for numerous Star Wars and Marvel comics.
The game will launch later in 2019 for PC and XBox One.
Learn more on the Starpoint Gemini 3 site.