A new goddess is heading to SMITE, no less than the Greek Queen of the Gods, Hera. Hi-Rez Studios has sent out its signature reveal video to not only provide a peek at her abilities, but also some background from mythology of old.
Hera's abilities include:
- Commanding Presence - dealing damage reduces the cooldown of Argus or, if Argus is active, it will heal a tiny amount when Hera deals damage.
- Royal Assault - Argus and Hera attack together. She casts a pair of portals that allow Argus's fists to come through and smack opponents from both sides. Hera lays down a path of divine magic prior to the portals appearing.
- Polymorph damages lesser enemies, but if it hits a god, it shifts them into the form of a monster.
- Divine Shroud - a buff and shield that brings movement speed while active. If Argus is on the battlefield, he also gains a shield.
- Argus the Defender - he dives out of the sky dealing damage and throwing enemies back. Argus punches and ground punches.
Check out her video and leave us your thoughts in the comments.