Funcom has announced that its next Age of Conan Saga Server (a limited time server) is coming on September 27th. Called Saga of Blood, the limited-time PvP ruleset server where players will create a brand new character, play through a Saga Quest and complete objectives to earn "exclusive cosmetics and high-level PvP gear". Players will also be able to try for a shot on the leaderboards and much more.
Saga of Blood features include:
- The Saga Quest that provides specific progression benchmarks to reach
- each week, the server level cap will increase. Week 1 will have a level cap of 18; 30 in week 2 and so forth
- character progression "is greatly accelerated"
- Leaderboards will track the top 100 players "across various categories"
- global community goals and rewards
- portents and Raid Finder are disabled with the PvP Festival running each weekend
- End-of-Saga Tournament
Check out the details on the Age of Conan site.
Thanks for the tip, Po_gg!