First rumored in 2018, it appears that there is a legit project underway for Perfect World: Remastered. YouTuber "ArchoEyrda" posted the video earlier today and revealed a few facts about Perfect World: Remastered.
- Unreal Engine 4
- combo-based combat
- different combinations yield different "follow up effects" if learned
- some timed attack combos
- supports gamepad
- no release date yet, though Alpha is supposed to begin in Q1
- XBox One version is rumored to come after the PC release
- motion blur
- weather system
- destructible environment
- dynamic character movements & ragdoll physics
- monsters will respond to player actions
Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments!