The latest Crowfall developer video is now available on YouTube with Game Designers Thomas Blair and Mark Halash talking about Pre-Alpha 5.The pair goes into detail about the most recent build, bug fixes and additions that players will be testing on the TEST server.
Check out the video for:
- Keeps now properly convert their graveyard factions.
- New passive to increase Ethereal Dust gathering.
- Fixed the power tray so it loads on first log in.
- Teleporting an unconscious vessel should work properly.
- Doobers should no longer pop on top of the motherlode nodes.
- Scale and metal sub-components should now properly produce their stats.
- Fashion Statement grants one amulet slot instead of two.
- Everyone can get up to three ring slots and two amulet slots.
- System Vendors now replace weapon racks in the beachheads in TEST.
Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.