Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Developer Playthrough Highlights
The latest Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire developer insights video has been published that takes a look at a number of cool gameplay features coming in the game when it is released on May 8th. You'll see some pretty sweet looking skills including the placement of a bomb in a pickpocketing victim's pocket & the explosive results.
Other features in the video include:
- sparkcrackers that can distract enemies
- reverse pickpocketing as mentioned above
- the ability to name your own ships & islands
- charge to cover distance quickly
- voiced dialog
- spell retargeting
- NPC animations to make the world feel alive
- menagerie of critters to hang out with
- use a broom to "clean up" trash mobs
- find a talking sword
- sea shanties to learn and sing!
- big head mode
Check it out and let us know what you think.
Will you be playing on launch day?