World of Warcraft devs have sent word that the next major patch update, v7.1.5, will be released on January 10th. This update contains the new Pandaria Timewalking event, the new micro-holiday and marks the return of the Brawler's Guild.
Other notable inclusions:
- class balance changes to "make each spec more fun to play"
- secondary stats on items have been rebalanced to make them more competitive
- new Pandaria-themed rewards are available on Timeless Isle
- the Brawler's Guild features a dozen new bosses and tons of new rewards
- microholidays, "just for fun", will be seen on the in-game calendar
- Nighthold will release soon after
- new and updated legendaries
- new ways to catch up Artifact Knowledge on new or alt characters
- revamped Blade's Edge Arena
Learn more on the World of Warcraft site.