Tower of Fantasy, a self-described shared open-world RPG, is coming to PC and mobile devices in Q3 2022, according to a press release by developer Hotta Studio. The RPG is hosting a pre-registration campaign where players will unlock bonuses based on the number of pre-registrations the RPG gets ahead of its release window.
Tower of Fantasy is an upcoming RPG that might remind you of Genshin Impact in terms of gameplay and art style. the RPG is coming later this year, launching simultaneously of PC and mobile devices from Chinese developer Hotta Studio.
Unlike Genshin, Tower of Fantasy includes what it calls an "in-depth character creation system," meaning you can make your main character look like whomever you want. The RPG is set hundreds of years in the future on the planet of Aida, and players will need to explore the planet either by themselves or with friends.
In addition to exploring together, players can take part in multiplayer boss fights, explore ruins, and much more. To celebrate the launch announcement, Hotta Studio is hosting a pre-registration campaign, with players being able to unlock rewards based on the number of pre-registrations the RPG accumulates.
Via the press release:
"To celebrate the release, Tower of Fantasy will be unlocking different levels of rewards based on the number of pre-registered users. The more people pre-register for the game, the more luxurious the items issued at launch will be. Please invite your friends to participate in this pre-registration together!
Check out the pre-registration rewards here:
- 500,000 players: Astra Frame x1, Black Nucleus X2, Wholegrain Bread X10, Gold x2888.
- 1 million players: Limited Title x1, Black Nucleus X3, Fried Chicken X10, Weapon Battery III X4.
- 1.5 million players: Gold Nucleus X3, Avatar:Zeke x1,Sizzling Meat X10, Gold x3888
- 2 million players: Jetpack Paint: Orion x1, Gold Nucleus X3, Crispy Grilled Fish x10, Weapon battery III X4
- 2.5 million players: Outfit: Star Sand X1,Gold Nucleus X4, Nut Tea X10, Gold X6888."
You can head over to the official website to learn more. The RPG is launch on Android and iOS, as well as PC via the Steam and Epic Games Store.