En Masse Entertainment has sent out a brand new TERA trailer that shows off the work being done to optimize the game for both PlayStation 4 and XBox One. Players can expect to see console-specific interfaces, "intelligent" button mapping and console-specific gameplay systems.
New features awaiting players include:
- Lock-On System: An all-new Lock-On System keeps the enemies in sight and the action centered on-screen.
- Classy Controls: Each character class has its own unique default control scheme. Don’t like the default control layout for your class? No problem! The controls can be completely remapped to tailor any type of preferred layout.
- Combat Effective UI: The game’s user interface has also been redesigned with a new, fully-customizable Radial Menu for quick and intuitive access weapons and items.
- Streaming Features: Players can easily broadcast TERA instantly to the community via Twitch, and Mixer with integrated streaming support.
- Communication is Key: Players can communicate directly with fellow party members via native voice chat support or they can opt out of chat if they prefer at any time.
If you're looking to try out console TERA, you'll be able to do so during the open beta which will begin on March 9th at 6:00 am Pacific / 9:00 am Eastern.
You can check out more about the console open beta, head on over to the TERA site.