Kingdom Come Deliverance - Lore Revealed - A Blacksmith's Tale
Warhorse Studios is counting the days until the release of its realistic medieval game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This trailer marks the start of a player's journey through the game as the only survivor in his family on a quest to become a powerful warrior. KCD will be released for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One on February 13th.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents' death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Learn more on the Kingdom Come: Deliverance site.