Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Launch Trailer - Henry, The Uncommon Commoner
Deep Silver and Warhorse Studios have released the launch day trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Players take the role of Henry, an orphaned commoner who must use his smarts and determination to claim his future after his world is devastated by civil war.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents' death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Launch day is Tuesday, February 13th for PlayStation 4, XBox One and PC.
Learn more on the Kingdom Come: Deliverance site.