The Dauntless team has released a new video detailing the "Evolving Wildlands" update that brings a lot of changes to the zones closest to the Ramsgate. Players will find notable improvements to behemoths as well as new weapon attacks and combos alongside bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Here's what's inside Evolving Wildlands:
- new axe attacks and combos
- Shrike and Moonreaver behemoth updates and improvements designed to make them less predictable
- warpikes will be available from every behemoth
- all placeholder warpikes will be removed to make room for unique models
- "Shattered Isles will feel brand new. Use aether vents and improved traversal to explore areas unvisited by any Slayer".
You can check out the full update notes on the Dauntless site.