There is something highly admirable about a Destiny group willing to commit to long hours and strategy meetings in order to beat the unbeatable. YouTuber "Gladd" and his crew gave themselves a team goal to beat every boss on challenge mode with no wipes, no deaths and, maybe most importantly, NO GUNS. It took a lot of frustrating wipes and 60 hours but they did it!
There are many factors that contributed to the time spent on this challenge:
- Strategy building. Each boss fight had to be carefully strategized and meticulously planned. Then came practice.
- It’s a team challenge. This means that it’s tough to keep the same 6 people the entire 60 hours. Replacements were frequent.
- No guns. Obvious.
- No deaths. Death = restart.
- Stupid glitches and mishaps.
- Unpredictable enemy behavior.
- We didn’t use any of the relics to damage enemies or for any unnecessary offensive advantage. Ex: VoG’s relic was only used to cleanse, not damage enemies/oracles; Crota’s sword was only used to damage Crota; Aksis cannons were only used to kill servitors, not to damage Aksis or other enemies.
Persistence does indeed pay off! Congrats to the entire crew:
Textbook1987 Samiam1192 It is Spartan Sweatcicle Its GShark lH O V A Khosla03 l lndica I rowan xSoIid Dark