When Destiny 2: Forsaken launches, it will be without one of the most familiar faces. Cayde-6 has "paid the ultimate price" and "now the hunt is on for the man responsible, Uldren Sov". Players will work to avenge Cayde in "Destiny 2's most transformative experience yet".
Forsaken launches on September 4th and pre-orders are now open. All who purchase Forsaken ahead of time will earn Cayde's Exotic Stash that includes a number of in-game perks.
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
You can get a look at the full 2.0 update notes on the Destiny 2 site.