Citadel: Forge with Fire has been "Reignited" with a big new update "after a long stretch of intense development" that also included a month-long testing period with players. Reignited is "by far the most significant update we've released since our Early Access launch", developers wrote.
Players can look forward to "a significant amount of polish", better game balance, an improved presentation and "a ton of new gameplay features".
Here's what's new:
If you haven't had a chance to read about this huge new update, take a moment to revisit some of our previous posts! In a nutshell, you will now have access to:
- A brand new system of dynamic spellcrafting
- Cooking and a full range of new recipes
- Farming of plants and herbs
- Full character customization
- New raid balance and PVP notification system
- Complete menu and HUD overhaul
- Expanded quest variety and availability
- Full balance pass on all gameplay systems
- Visual improvements
- Much More!
Learn more on the Citadel: Forged with Fire Steam site.