Blue Isle Studio has released a new trailer to showcase the upcoming Reignited content expansion coming to Citadel: Forged with Fire. Players will find the patch packed with new things to do including spell-crafting, farming, a new quest system, more customization options and much more.
- Overhauled spell-crafting system: a revamped system that encourages experimentation. Using new ingredients players can craft and modify a large array of unique spells.
- Revamped in-game menus: Visual and functional overhaul of menus including; inventory, crafting, spell-crafting, tame management and social relationship management.
- Farming system: Players can plant seeds and harvest reagents for potion-making and cooking.
- Cooking system: Create dishes that provide various uses, bonuses and buffs.
- Quest system: A new system that will reward players with rare and valuable weapons, resources and items.
- More Quests: Large variety of quests, more options, available throughout the entire game.
- Character Customization: Customize your character to your liking, add height, weight, hair color and more!
- Raid System Overhaul: Fully reblanaced to the raid system, and newly implemented raid notification system.
- House System: Complete house system overhaul! Represent your house and wear it with pride.
- Rebalances: Visual improvements, gameplay, progression rebalances and more!
Citadel: Forged with Fire - Reginited is set for launch on August 3rd. The game is currently in early access and can be purchased for $24.99.
Learn more on the Citadel: Forged with Fire Steam page.