Black Desert Mobile players looking for their next class may find it in the Lahn and Crimson Lily. The Lahn utilizes a crescent pendulum as her primary weapon, as shown in the character reveal video. The Crimson Lily utilizes twin swords for fast paced combat.
The Lahn/Crimson Lily has been available for Pre-Creation since August 10th, but now players can see each weapon style in action in the latest videos, originally released on Black Desert Mobile’s YouTube. The Lahn has powerful melee and mid-range attacks that excels in mobility. The Crimson Lily on the other hand, the awakened version of the Lahn, utilizes two glaives for strong area attacks in close range. You can jump into Black Desert Mobile now and create your character in preparation for the August 17th Update where your character will then be available for play.
Black Desert Mobile players that really love the aesthetics of the character they created can share their creation in the latest Community Event for a chance to win 1000 Black Pearls, and 1 7-Day appearance coupon. Below are the rules for the contest:
- You’ll need to post your creation on Facebook, Discord or Instagram.
- The post will need all 3 hashtags: #BlackDesertMobile #Lahn #CrimsonLily)
- The post must include your Family Name, Region, and Server.
- You must include at least one screenshot with your Family Name displayed to prove the authenticity of your work.
- Please make sure that your post is set to [Public].
- Private posts will not be considered for eligibility in the event.
Black Desert Mobile has seen a tremendous response since its global release in 2019. The game has been installed over 10 million times, with consistent content updates to keep players invested. The Lahn/Crimson Lily is the latest class to release, following the Shai, and Archer classes.