The star of this week's Star Citizen: Around the Verse is the Los Angeles studio. The LA studio is packed with a ton of teams focused on different aspects of the game.
Here's what the team has been working on:
- the Cyclone vehicle is in progress with animations underway
- the Anvil Hurricane is entering its final art stage
- Consolidated Outland is also in its final art stage
- tools to speed up and simplify design processes have been released
- loadout support to allow teams around the world to complete their animation work
- persistent universe work in both SC and S42 including face scans, raw scans, artist passes have been completed
- uniforms, armors and clothes are being added
- legacy armor sets are in progress
- NPC art
- character customization feature is working on the base implementation
- alien rigging and animation
- free camera mode is being tweaked to make it more robust according to community feedback
- ship optimizations
Learn more about Star Citizen.