Unification Wars Overview
Unification Wars is a browser text-based free-to-play sci-fi MMOG from indie developer Gamestotal. Focused on turn-based space strategy and empire building and management, players compete with thousands of other players to build the greatest military, economic, and diplomatic powers in order to unify (or enslave!) all intelligent life in the known galaxy.
It’s been a millennium since the great galactic war that separated entire world civilizations, and destroyed many of the ones that had grown weak in the years of peace. The United World Council is no more, having lost the war to the Belligerents. In its place is a much weaker Galactic Council attempting to stand firm against the Belligerents and maintain some form of peace. The recent discovery of an ancient prophecy tells of the Ultimate Empire that will unite the galaxy in a new master empire, bringing peace and harmony at least. The Unification War has begun!
- 6 Playable Races | Terrans, Aspha Miners, Marauders, Viral 106, Collectives, Guardians.
- Expansive Galaxy | With 14 systems to explore and over 70 different system types.
- Tech | Over 124 technologies available.
- Artifacts | Over 60 artifacts waiting to be discovered.
- Mission Strong | Over 300 single-player missions.
- Multiplayer and PvP | 4 regular game servers available, and one Deathmatch server.