Trinium Wars Overview
Lee Jang Wook has extensive experience in the gaming industry, working at SEGA and most recently as Lead Artist on Diablo 3 for the industry giant Blizzard. With Trinium Wars, he now launches his own game for the first time: a post-apocalyptic SciFi MMORPG. The unusual setting makes Trinium Wars unique, and brings a new twist to the genre. From bare wastelands to fresh forests, Trinium Wars offers diverse landscapes, exciting fights with native mutants and an enthralling storyline around the two competing factions. On one side, the Narc, who came to Earth in the quest for a new home and who, with their cat ears, bring a slight fantasy touch to the grim SciFi universe of Trinium Wars. On the other side, the Humans, who had to leave Earth after the nuclear devastation of World War III. After 200 years living in space they are now reclaiming what once belonged to them.
- Two unique races! | Play as Humans or Narc, each with unique graphic style
- Different regions | Enjoy unique environments, from wasteland to green forests
- Unique Setting | Dive into the post-apocalyptic / Sci Fi story with hundreds of quests
- Base-building mode: | players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills
- Player-driven economy | Sell your self-made armory and weaponry in the Auction House
- Battlefield mode | exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas (unlocked at level 10)