Torchlight Frontiers to be Updated with 'New Beginnings' Patch Complete with Contracts
Last week, Torchlight Frontiers devs introduced "Contracts", the game's version of seasonal content. Each Contract brings with it the opportunity to complete objectives, earn Fame and unlock "valuable rewards each time a Fame level-up is reached". Each Contract season will offer unique rewards, new missions and a reset Fame bar.
- The New Beginnings Contract will be active when Update 4 goes live, and remain active until 4/30/19 at 02:00 PST.
- Newly created characters will need to complete “Tidying Up the Den” before the Contract feature is unlocked.
- Intelligence Agent Bray, the primary quest-giver for Contracts, is located outside the gates of Imperial Outpost and offering new Daily and Weekly quests to adventurers who put their lives on the line in defense of the Empire.
- These quests can be completed once per account and reward large amounts of Fame.
- Daily quests cycle at 02:00 PST each day.
- A new selection of Weekly quests is added on Tuesday of each week of the Contract and remain available through the end of the season.
The update also brings a number of bug fixes and feature enhancement including better pet survivability.
Check out today's New Beginnings patch notes on the Torchlight Frontiers site.
New Beginnings, the first major content release for Closed Alpha 3, is expected to arrive tomorrow. This release is all about Contracts, but there are a number of other fixes and bug changes coming too. Read through the patch notes for all the details.https://t.co/TTmR3kIOrr pic.twitter.com/aov2BzDBUm— Play Torchlight (@PlayTorchlight) April 1, 2019