TitanReach is an MMORPG currently in early access from developer Square Root Studios The game began early development in 2019, with a plan to end early access by the end of 2021, where it will then transition into a Closed Alpha status that Square Root Studios believes will run for about 6 months, with a launch of sometime in quarter 4 of 2022.
TitanReach is a modern re-imagining of old-school style MMORPGs. Veteran players will recognise much from the genre they love, while new features bring the game to life for everyone. The game focuses on a deep skilling system, massive fantasy open-world, engaging quests, and a complex, skill based combat system.
In TitanReach you have the freedom to play the way you want. You can create a tanky sorcerer, a quick and nimble fighter, or even avoid combat entirely.
- SOCIAL | Form guilds with your friends and meet new people through group activities. Play through open-world content together including mini dungeons, group skilling activities, and group slayer bounties, as well as instanced multiplayer content. Relax with your friends and play board games in taverns, or spend time finding a great deal through a player driven economy.
- SKILLS | Earn experience in 20 unique skills, each representing a different aspect of your character. As you level up, you unlock new abilities to master, equipment to craft, or new locations to discover. Make your own journey through each skil to reach the ultimate goal of level 100.
- COMBAT | Demonstrate your skill with our full Action Combat system. Combat is fast paced and dynamic; to prevail you will need to carefully aim your attacks while evading the strikes of your enemies. With a limited set of abilities available at one time, your choices are individual and influential.
- END GAME | Put your abilities to the test through open-world skilling bosses, combine multiple skills to track down high level slayer bounties and face the ultimate challenge in instanced based raids requiring team coordination and strong mechanics.
- NARRATIVE | In TitanReach quests are challenging and varied; you have to use your intiiative to travel the world, solve puzzles, and explore dungeons and fight in climactic boss fights. Quests are also immersive and narrative driven; you have to speak to characters and figure out what to do with limited direction.