The Repopulation Overview
The Repopulation is an upcoming sci fi MMORPG originally from indie developer Above and Beyond Technologies, headed by Josh Halls. After some development issues, the game was sold to HERO Engine creators Idea Fabrik to finish development. The game will put players in Plymouth City, a new human settlement on the planet Rhyldan, where differences over DNA control and cloning have split the population into two factions now at war. The game aims to bring a host of fresh new game features to MMORPG players over and above what is now available, such as full sandbox play, city building, random engagements, player and vehicle combat, and many more. The Repopulation is accepting alpha test applications, so head to the main website and sign up today!
- Nations | Player-built and owned cities complete with Walls, Turrets, Harveters, Workshops, Houses, and other structures.
- Engagements | Common and randomly occurring events that change based on players’ response.
- Skills | Over 100 Combat, Social, Rogue, Crafting, Medical and General skills with 15 advancement tiers in each.
- Combat | Two combat modes: RPG Mode for traditional MMORPG feel, and Action Mode based on player skill.
- 3-Faction PvP | Join and go to war with the One World, One Nation faction, the Free People’s Republic, or form your own independent Rogue Nation.