Legend of Pirates Online Updated with Quest Reward Vendors, Unique Pirate Portraits & More
If you ever played Pirates of the Caribbean Online, you may not be aware that the game still lives as Legend of Pirates Online. While the game is not licensed by Disney, it is a faithful recreation of PotCO and receives regular updates and has for the past two years or so. In fact, the latest update was deployed earlier today and brings a number of new features into the game including a new Quest Reward vendor that can replace lost items that may have been lost, sold or deleted.
Other components of today's update include:
- unique faction portraits
- weapons have been updated for improved rarity, attack power and damage
- new option settings include anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering
- while HDR is not yet functional, devs say it will be soon
- closest targets tracker for questing is now enabled and improved
Check out the full update notes on the Legend of Pirates Online site.
From the FAQ:
- What is The Legend of Pirates Online?
The Legend of Pirates Online is a fan-made revival of Disney's closed MMO, Pirates of the Caribbean Online. Everything in the game is designed to be a replica of the original.
Editor's Note: We'll be changing the logo soon from PotCO to TLoPO!