The Exiled Overview
The Exiled (formerly known as Das Tal) is a fast-paced Sandbox MMORPG that focuses on player interaction. Full Loot and Open PvP create a game of “risk vs. reward” where you weigh up your options before engaging others. PvP is never restricted but cooperation is always rewarded. Each world is unique in its feature set and geography - and you pick those features! Time-boxed servers create winners and losers and allow you to regularly start anew. A class-less character system allows you to shape your character to fit your play style. You fight for resources to craft your equipment and construct your settlement. PvP combat is 100% skill-based, common and quick to be found. Both small-scale raids and large-scale sieges are available for all players at any time.
- Open PvP and Full Loot - We will not restrict PvP with padding systems such as flagging or safe zones - instead veterans will be rewarded for mentoring newbies and ganking those is dangerous as they don’t lose their gear but high-level stuff easily gets lost.
- Custom, time-boxed Worlds - Each server in The Exiled has a unique feature list and geography and will eventually reach a climactic end event and then refresh, leaving behind a world full of stories, winners and losers.
- Limited Grind: Compatible with Real Life - You will not be forced to macro your skills or click on resource nodes for hours - instead you will find that both character progression and the war for resources are tied to PvP events big and small.
- Player Settlements & Sieges - Player settlements offer facilities for training, crafting and storage – they will be acquired and defended in large-scale PvP battles.
- Fast-Paced, Player-Skill-Driven Combat – No more Tab-targeting: All abilities in The Exiled will be free-aimed; full friendly fire & player collision will be enabled so an organized group of skilled players will have a significant advantage against a simple zerg.