The Division 2 Pre-Orders Open Ahead of March 15th Release
Ubisoft has announced that The Division 2 is now up for pre-order as it moves towards its March 15, 2019 release date. Fans can choose from any of four different versions: Standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector's editions. Each one comes with a variety of in-game perks, beta access and more.
- Standard: base game and beta access
- Gold (physical and digital): base game, 3-day early access, Year One Pass, customization options, "additional activities"
- Digital Ultimate: base game, 3-day early access, Year One Pass, Elite Agent Pack, Battleworn Secret Service Pack, First Responder Pack
- Dark Zone Definitive - base game, steelbook gold edition, 3-day early access, 30cm Ubicollectibles figurine of Heather Ward, lithographs, soundtrack, a Washington DC map;
- Phoenix Shield Collector's Edition - base game, 3-day early access, Year One Pass, three additional digital packs, Ubicollectibles 1/6th scale articulated figurine of Brian Johnson with gear, steelbook case, lithographs, soundtrack, Washington DC map
Check out the details on The Division 2 site.