Ubisoft Reveals Year 1 Free Content and Season Pass Details for The Division 2
Ubisoft has revealed the Year 1 Pass Details for The Division 2 that will be provided to players who purchase either the Gold Edition or Digital Ultimate Edition of the game. Those who do will also be treated to seven days of Early Access to The Division 2 which is currently primed for release on March 15th. In addition, all players will receive a "full year of free post-launch content that includes Episodes, free major content updates with additional narratives & missions & more".
Players can expect the following content:
- Tidal Basin, releasing shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks.
- Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division.
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way.
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Autumn 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon and unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
For players who want to get their hands on new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass will grant players the following:
- 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content
- Instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release
- 8 Classified Assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C.
- Exclusive cosmetics and additional in-game activities, such as base of operations projects and bounties,