The Gunner Specialization Shoots Its Way into The Division 2 Today
After maintenance is complete today, The Division 2 players will have the opportunity to check out the new Gunner Specialization. The Gunner uses a minigun for sustained damage and damage resilience. Gunners will be available to Year 1 Season Pass holders right away. Others can unlock the specialization by completing "Special Field Research" that consists of five stages of in-game challenges. Once complete, the Gunner is unlocked.
Other components of today's update include:
- several tweaks and improvements to Clan features
- Generic System Mods and Generic Protocol Mods can no longer be placed on High-End, Gear Set and Exotic items
- all Specializations have had talent trees reworked
- tweaks to enemy AI
- bulletproof backpacks have been removed that could block all incoming damage
- improvements to Reviver Hive and Assault Drones
- the addition of a new Exotic Holster - Dodgy City Gunslinger's Holster
- Dark Zone adjustments and PvP weapon tweaks
- bug fixes
Check out the full update notes on The Division 2 Reddit.
You can also check out yesterday's The Division 2 State of the Game stream below.