The Division 2 Overview
The Division 2 moves the events of The Division from New York City to Washington DC.
The Division 2 is an action-shooter RPG set in an open-world. Play in co-op and PvP modes that offer more variety in missions and challenges, new progression systems with unique twists and surprises, and fresh gaming innovations to engage players for years to come.
- Weapons and Gear | The Division 2 offers fully customizable agents and gear. There are variety of weapons, armour, and cosmetic options to find, plus more gear sets and exotic items available to high-level players.
- Skills | Each Agent will customize the tools and abilities they bring to the field, and the skills you hone in on will have a major impact on your—and the city’s—chances of survival.
- The most critical mission yet! | Lead a team of Division agents into a transformed and chaotic Washington D.C. to restore order and prevent the collapse of society.
- Expansive endgame | Saving D.C. is just the beginning. New specializations, game modes, and more, will keep Division agents active well beyond level 30.
- Free Trial | The Free Trial will give you full access to the main game until you reach level 8 or play for 6 hours. Once you hit one of these limits, your free trial will end, but your progression will carry over if you purchase the full game.