Deathwrack Update Launches for TERA Console Players
TERA console players can now head into the game to check out the Deathwrack update that has gone live for both PlayStation 4 and XBox One. The update features new dungeons, LFG tool, collectable Misery and Deathwrack gear sets, new GvG PvP battles, customizable skill chains and Warrior class updates.
- All New Dungeons: Test your skills in Velik’s Hold against the dark god Lakan, protecting the realm from him as he emerges from the shadows to enact his revenge. The added dungeons in this update include:
- Velik’s Hold Bathysmal Rise Demokron Factory (rebalanced) Kalivan’s Dreadnaught
- Guild vs. Guild Battles: Guilds can now engage in worldwide, 24-hour battles against up to three guilds at once. Choose your opponents wisely…
- Update Skills: Not only will the Warrior class receive a skills update, but rebalanced and upgraded skills, new UI elements, and some surprises will arrive with this latest update.
- Customizable Skill Chains: As players activate a new skill, they will now be able to choose the next skill that pops up in the chain, instead of being given a random skill. Players can create their own chains or adjust existing ones.
- Looking for Group Tool: Players wanting to customize their groups can now post details in the new Looking for Group tool. Detail requirements or desired composition, rather than leaving it up to chance or guildmates!
Learn more on the TERA site.