TERA console players can now check out the updated TERA roadmap to learn about forthcoming updates to the game that will include "a steady flow of new content, while making changes and quality of life updates based on player feedback".
Here's a brief look at what console TERA players can expect in the short term:
- August - Gridiron update with a new PvP Battleground
- August - Rootstock and Pond Faire in-game events
- September - Ninja class added
- October - Halloween event
- December - Winter holiday event
- Other - expanded guild features, new dungeons, new end-game gear before year's end
Check out the full roadmap announcement below or head to the TERA site to learn more.