Cryptic Studios and MMORPG.com have teamed up to give away 5 Wondrous Air Pack codes to celebrate the launch of Neverwinter's latest module, Dragonslayer, as well as the MMO's 9th Anniversary. These codes will work with the Xbox version of the MMORPG and give access to a new mount and companion.
Wondrous Air Pack Content:
- Purple Butterfly Swarm Mount
- Sprite Companion
About Neverwinter: Dragonslayer
Neverwinter’s 23rd module, Dragonslayer is now available on PC (Arc Games, Epic Games Store and Steam), PlayStation and Xbox. Inspired by the Dungeons & Dragons sourcebook, Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, the new module puts adventurers on the path to become legendary dragonslayers. Under the tutelage of famed dragon hunter Smerdiuk Dragonbane, adventurers can delve into epic lairs and hunt down the corrupted dragons threatening the Sword Coast. For the very first time, epic-level players across all platforms can shape their own thrilling dragon-slaying adventures thanks to the brand-new Dragon Hunt system. The new system gives players the option to battle chromatic dragons of different ages (Young, Adult, Ancient), with each dragon type presenting its own unique set of challenges to overcome, lairs to explore, and rewards to acquire. In addition to the new system, the new update brings a complete remaster of Neverwinter’s draconic foes, a major content update to the D&D fan-favorite “Temple of Tiamat” trial, along with additional quality-of-life improvements.
- Dragonslayer Campaign – Become a dragonslayer as you join Smerdiuk Dragonbane’s crew to hunt corrupted dragons threatening the Sword Coast.
- Dragon Hunt System – Adventurers can make progress in the new campaign by taking on dragon slaying adventures with the new Dragon Hunt System, which offers the following new content:
- Battles Against Chromatic Dragons from the D&D Universe – Adventurers can take on thrilling battles against the five powerful chromatic dragons (Red, Blue, Green, White and Black) from the D&D universe. Whether adventurers hunt a vicious white dragon or a cunning green dragon, they will discover each chromatic dragon has a fighting style that matches its personality and elemental affinity.
- Epic Dragon Lairs- From the scorching heat within red dragon lairs to the bitter cold landscapes where white dragons lurk, adventurers can embark on a thrilling adventure across five distinct environments where dragons have made their lairs and hidden their vast treasure hordes.
- Customizable Hunts - Before adventurers begin their dragon hunt, they can customize it to fit their dragon slaying needs:
- Dragon Ages: Choose to hunt young dragons solo, adult dragons in a party of three, or the most powerful ancient dragons in a full party of five. The older the dragon, the greater the challenge and rewards!
- Hunt Modifiers: Make hunts more or less challenging by applying hunt modifiers. With over 10 unique modifiers to choose from and the option to upgrade them, adventurers can increase or decrease the strength of different dragons, impact how the hunt unfolds and change the types of rewards found after a successful battle.
- New Rewards - After a hard-fought hunt, Dragon parts obtained from a successful hunt can be used to forge powerful new rewards from Smerdiuk's armorer, like the Mighty Cuirass of the Dragon Hunter.
- Remastered Dragons - Discover a complete remaster of Neverwinter’s dragons, as these deadly creatures now have all-new visuals, attacks, spells and the ability to take to the skies.
- “Temple of Tiamat” Trial Remastered - Experience the epic battle against the ferocious 5-headed draconic goddess, Tiamat, like never before in the new version of the beloved “Temple of Tiamat” 10-player trial, bringing new mechanics, phases, enemies, along with Normal and Master difficulty options.
- Normal & Master Difficulty Options Available for “The Crown of Keldegonn” Trial – Adventurers can now choose between Normal and Master difficulty in their fight against Valindra Shadowmantle and the dracolich Palhavorithyn in the 10-player trial, “The Crown of Keldegonn.”
- Tyranny of Dragons Epic Adventure Conversion – The Tyranny of Dragons campaign is now an Epic Adventure, making it even easier for adventurers to experience the story leading up to the “Temple of Tiamat” Trial. In addition, various quality of life improvements have been made, including quest bug fixes and smaller-scale Heroic Encounters.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG featuring fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding lands, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox (Xbox Live Gold membership not required) and PlayStation (PlayStation®Plus not required) consoles. To download and play Neverwinter today for free, visit playneverwinter.com.