MMORPG.com has been given 25 Deluxe Edition keys for Guardians of Ember to give away to our community! Guardians of Ember is an all new hack n' slash MMORPG created by Runewalker that features six classes, 58 regions and challenging randomized dungeons. Enter now for a chance to win one of these Steam keys!
This sweepstakes will run from Sept 25 @ 12PM EDT until Sept 29 @ 2PM EDT.
Below is what the deluxe edition contains:
About Guardians of Ember
After years of war the world of Olyndale has descended into chaos. As a Guardian of Ember, your brotherhood marks the last line of defense against a dark menace. Sinister forces threaten the land and can only be stopped by the ancient Ember. The future of Olyndale lies on your shoulders and it is your fate - and your duty - to retrieve the Ember and bring back peace to Olyndale. Choose from six different classes and extend your skill set by selecting a secondary class after reaching level 15. A variety of 58 different regions with over 60 randomized and challenging dungeons await, where you battle against monsters, mortals and the living dead during your crusade to retrieve the Ember.
- dual class system: choose a second class after reaching level 15
- unlimited character optimization: a total of 4 races, 6 classes, 300 active and 72 passive skills
- extended PvE action: randomized dungeons with three difficulty settings
- crafting and enchanting system: design your perfect equipment
- housing system: decorate your own house with more than hundreds interieur items and hire a house spirit, to craft different potions over time
- questline with over hundreds of missions plus daily missions
- various PVP options: fight in 1vs1, 3vs3, 5vs5 - ranked and unranked matches
- Horde Mode: players (at least level 10) fight against hordes of monsters and defend their holy ember crystal for 10 waves to earn special honor points
- Guild Skill System: extensive guild system, with the possibility to upgrade the guild and to unlock different bonuses. 2 of a total of 14 bonuses can be used by guild members at the same time to boost their strength, reduce repair costs or raise their health.