MMORPG.com has been given six Collector Editions for Ancestors Legacy to give away to our community! Each of these special packages will contain a t-shirt, artbook, Hand-made cup from a single piece of horn and much more! Enter for a chance to win one of these now!
NOTES: This sweepstakes will run from July 21 @ 9:30PM EDT until July 29 @ 9PM EDT. The more days you login to MMORPG.com during this event the better your odds of winning.
GEO RESTRICTIONS: We can only allow entrants from the continental US (Alaska and Hawaii are not included).
Details of the Collector Edition:
- Ancestors Legacy T-shirt
- Hand-made cup from a single piece of horn
- Metal coin
- Game DVD case
- Game disc
About Ancestors Legacy
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
- 4 playable nations in an extensive single player campaign inspired by historical events
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Intense multiplayer battles
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
- Precise controls with native gamepad support
For more information please make sure to check out the official site now!