Storm Riders Overview
The Storm Riders is set in the ancient Far East, a land when magic melded with the arts of war. Its storyline is based on ancient legend. As children, Wind and Cloud were taken into the Alliance Under Heaven, a battle clan ruled by the ruthless lord and conqueror Shong. Shong is told a prophesy: the two young warriors will bring glory to the alliance or destroy Lord Shong himself. Deciding to tempt his fate, the villain kills the boys’ parents so that he may train the future kung fu masters himself.
Years later, Wind and Cloud discover their mentor’s treachery and clash with him in mortal battle. The Storm Riders allowed fans of this great story to play as these very heroes themselves. The player selects one of two male characters or one of the female warriors, Sight and Dream. This choice is more difficult than it seems. Each of these four heroes has his or her own unique, interesting backstory.
- Story driven | Based on the famous Wind and Cloud saga.
- Real-time battles | It's a fast-paced, visually intense action game where you need to react quickly and make rapid decisions during battles.
- PvP areas | Join a party or a guild and fight side by side with your friends.
- Team XP bonuses | The bigger your party, the higher is the team XP boost, which means that you level up much faster.
- Meditation and offline mode | You can complete quests and get experience points when you're away from your browser.
- Vast world | Nothing beats discovering this beautiful world of martial arts for yourself.