SteamCraft Vehicular MMO to Launch on April 18th
Last Level has announced that its 'vehicular MMO' SteamCraft will be officially launching on April 18th. Players will be able to create unique land and air vehicles to take on other players in battle. There are a huge "number of components and an impressive arsenal for crushing foes on land and in the air". If it can be built, it can be used. "Go ahead and build a terrifying, steam-powered, mechanical Frankenstein's monster!"
- Advanced construction system that lets players create truly unique combat machines. Fight on land and in the air!
- Over 600 construction components and over 40 weapons.
- Realistic damage model: destroyed parts fly off of the vehicle according to the laws of physics!
- Multiple gameplay modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
- Exciting special effects, dynamic gameplay — that’s SteamCraft.
Learn more on the SteamCraft Steam page.