Star Wars: The Old Republic Overview
Star Wars: The Old Republic is a premier MMORPG from BioWare and LucasArts set in the Star Wars universe. Set a thousand years before the tale told in the movies, players choose to join the Galactic Republic or the Sith Empire as a time of tenuous peace seems about to vanish. Take on the role of many distinguished Star Wars classes, such as Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Sith Warrior, and Bounty Hunter, and forge your own path with either the light or dark side of the Force. Search for adventure and excitement throughout a game galaxy more than 30,000 parsecs wide, or as close as the nearest wretched hive of scum and villainy. Is the Force with you?
- Galactic Republic Classes | Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Trooper, Smuggler.
- Sith Empire Classes | Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter, Imperial Agent.
- Planets to Explore | Alderaan, Balmorra, Balmorra (Republic), Belsavis, Corellia, Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Hoth, Hutta, Ilum, Korriban, Nar Shaddaa, Ord Mantell, Quesh, Taris, Taris (Imperial), Tatooine, Tython, Voss.
- Class Stories | Experience Star Wars: The Old Republic's epic class stories with fully-voiced dialogue sequences and classic BioWare storytelling.
- Companions | Travel with class-based companions who will be your strongest allies in combat and influenced by your decisions.
- Crew Skills | Gather materials and create your own items with Star Wars: The Old Republic's Crew Skills system.
- Flashpoints and Operations | Engage in instanced content with group- and raid- based Flashpoints and Operations.
- Warzones and Open-World PvP | Participate in the instanced warzones of Novare Coast, Voidstar, and Huttball, or fight for control of the planet Alderaan.
- Space Combat | Pilot and upgrade your own class-based starships and engage in space combat missions.
- Class-Based Starships | BT-7 Thunderclap, D5-Mantis, Defender, Fury, X-70 Phantom, XS Freighter.
MMORPG.COM GUIDES (More to come!)